<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 24, 2006

'Fairies Wear Boots' by Black Sabbath 
'Fairies Wear Boots'
by Black Sabbath


Goin' home
Late last night
Suddenly
I got a fright
Yeah
I looked throughout the window
And surprised what I saw
Fairy boots were dancing' with a dwarf
All right now!

Fairies wear boots
And you gotta believe me
Yeah
I saw it
I saw it
I tell you no lies
Yeah
Fairies wear boots
And you gotta believe me
I saw it, I saw it
With my own two eyes
Well, all right now!

So I went to the doctor
See what he could give me
He said
"Son, son,
You've gone too far
Cause smokin' and trippin'
Is all that you do"


Something about this song has always interested me. It seems so silly in some ways but sort of dark in others.

No matter as I love it.

-=The Prynce



Comments:


Random Liberal Bumper Sticker Phrase*:

Buttons

  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Get Firefox!
  • Top100bloggers.com

Search Google!

Currently Viewing:




Get Firefox!