<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 31, 2006

'Faaip De Oiad' by Tool 
'Faaip De Oiad'
by Tool


I, I don't have a whole lot of time. um, ok, I'm a former employee of area 51. i, I was let go on a medical discharge about a week ago and, and... [chokes] I've kind of been running across

Country. damn, I don't know where to start, they're, they're gonna, um, they'll triangulate on this position really soon.



Ok, um, um, ok, what we're thinking of as, as aliens, they're extradimensional beings, that, an earlier precursor of the, um, space program they made contact with. they are not what they claim t

Uh, they've infiltrated a, a lot of aspects of, of, of the military establishment, particularly the area 51.



The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. and there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now. t

Re not! they want those major population centers wiped out so that the few that are left will be more easily controllable.

This isn't a textbook example of a song but I decided to post it anyway.

The voice in this song was taken from an episode of the radio show 'Coast to Coast AM' wih Art Bell from the late 90's (A show which I have been on twice!)

But Mr. Bell was having a call-in show about Area 51 and this call came in and was really saying these things (though the creepy music was later added for this song) and then his phone cut out and the show went off of the air for something like 30 minutes.

The man called back in a few weeks and claimed that it was a hoax and appologized for it be the show being 'removed' from the air has never been explained.

This track has always creeped me out, though, even before I knew it was an actual phone call. But knowing that it was really an actual phone call and knowing what happened once it was made makes it extra freaky.

To find a station in your area to listen to this radio show, go to Coasttocoastam.com anc click on affiliates.

And for the record, this post and those from here on out until I note otherwise are being posted on 4/6/2006.

-=The Prynce



Comments:


Random Liberal Bumper Sticker Phrase*:

Buttons

  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Get Firefox!
  • Top100bloggers.com

Search Google!

Currently Viewing:




Get Firefox!