<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 23, 2006

'Disposable Teens' Marilyn Manson 
'Disposable Teens'
by Marilyn Manson


And I'm a black rainbow, and I'm an ape of god
I've got a face that's made for voilence upon
And I'm a teen distortion, survived abortion
A rebel from the waste down

Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah

I wanna thank you, Mom, I wanna thank you, Dad
For bringin' this fuckin' world to a bitter end
I never really hated a one true god, but the god of the people I hated!

Chorus:
You say you want an evolution? The ape was a great big hit!
You say you want a revolution, man? Well I say that you're full of shit!
We're disposable teens, we're disposable teens,
we're disposable teens, we're disposable.

Chorus Repeat.

Another Marilyn Manson song about something not too unique from the previous.

Most people think this song is about what went down at Columbine that Manson was blamed for.

Regardless it is a pretty powerful song. Sorry for the lack of explainations though it is a little late and I'm tired.

-=The Prynce



Comments:


Random Liberal Bumper Sticker Phrase*:

Buttons

  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Get Firefox!
  • Top100bloggers.com

Search Google!

Currently Viewing:




Get Firefox!