<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 09, 2006

'The Boondocks Theme' by ??? 
'The Boondocks Theme'
by ???


I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual,
the inspiration,
that made lady sing the blues

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright
the same spark
that lights the dark
so that you can know your left from your right

I am the ballot in your box
the bullet in the gun
that inner glow
that lets you know
to call your brother "son"

The story that just begun
the promise of what's to come
and imma remain a soldier
til' the war is won (won)

chop chop chop
Judo flip, chop chop chop
Judo flip, chop chop chop
Judo flip, chop chop chop


I kind of love this song. Its the theme to what is probably my favorite show that's currently in season. The show is 'The Boondocks' and it is on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim block at 11PM EST on Sunday nights.

It is a great song and a great show too so tune in and hear it and watch the show as well.

Sorry to cut these last few posts short but I'm sort of in a hurry to get to bed, lol.

-=The Prynce



Comments:


Random Liberal Bumper Sticker Phrase*:

Buttons

  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Get Firefox!
  • Top100bloggers.com

Search Google!

Currently Viewing:




Get Firefox!