<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 07, 2006

'The Way I Am' by Fozzy 
'The Way I Am'
by Fozzy


Everywhere I look I see disease
Seems like the world was taken from me
Time seems to be tick tick ticking away
Forgive me for all, all the things I say

Will you leave me there
The way I am
Interpretations of the day
The way I am
Deliverered from the gray

Something makes me want to believe
Nothing in life was given to me
Cannot ever stick to this game
Everyday, everything the same

Time has a way and now I see
What happened to all, all of my dreams
Now and then I feel incomplete
But I won't live my life in defeat

This song is be a band fronted by professional wrestler Chris Jericho (AKA: Chris Irvine, Mongoose McQueen). I think they're pretty underrated and its probably because of the novelty of a wrestler who is also the singer of a metal band.

This song, I believe, is about being pretty much fed up with all of the things in the world that get you down or are in some way against you but not letting them keep you down.

I like to think of myself like that. I have been through what I consider to be a lot in my life (much of which most people don't even know about- Not even those closest to me) and I continue to go through a lot and deal with pain and just really hard situations.
But while these things get to me and I almost always see mostly nothing but horrible circumstances and things around me (many people have a life worse than mine. I'm not going to pretend to have the most horrific life or anything near that.) I won't let it take control over my life such as other people I know closely have and do.

But that's what I think this song is about. I'd like to hear what some of you think. What do YOU think its about? I know I've got some readers so let me hear from you!

Look for more Fozzy in the future...

-=The Prynce



Comments:


Random Liberal Bumper Sticker Phrase*:

Buttons

  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Get Firefox!
  • Top100bloggers.com

Search Google!

Currently Viewing:




Get Firefox!