<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 08, 2006

'Walk' by Pantera 
'Walk'
by Pantera


Can't you see, I'm easily bothered by persistance?
One step from lashing out at you.
You want in to get under my skin and call yourself a friend.
I got more friends like you, what do I do?

IS THERE NO STANDARD ANYMORE?!
What it takes, who I am, where I been, belong.

You can't something you're not.
Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me.

A lesson learned in life, known from the dawn of time...

Re-spect, Walk!
What did you say?

Re-spect, Walk!
Are you talkin' to me?
Are you talkin' to me?!

Run your mouth when I'm not around, it's easy to achieve.
You cry to weak friends that sympathize.
Can't you hear the violins playing your song?
Those same friends tell me your every word.

IS THERE NO STANDARD ANYMORE?!
What it takes, who I am, where I been, belong.

You can't something you're not.
Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me.

A lesson learned in life, known from the dawn of time...

Re-spect, Walk!
What did you say?

Re-spect, Walk!
Are you talkin' to me?

Re-spect, Walk!
What did you say?

Re-spect, Walk!
Are you talkin' to me?
Are you talkin' to me?!

NO WAY, PUNK!

Re-spect, Walk!
What did you say?

Re-spect, Walk!
Are you talkin' to me?

Re-spect, Walk!
What did you say?

Re-spect, Walk!
Are you talkin' to me?
Are you talkin' to me?!

Walk on home, boy...

I wanted something relevant to post tonight and I was drawing a blank. I was in a strange mood today and couldn't think of a song to fit it.
I was happy because my two teams won their playoff games. But I was annoyed by a few people whom I really was getting fed up with.

And as you all almost certainly know, I have a constant disliking for false or fake people.

That's why I chose this song.

Its about annoying people and 'posers' and having great disdain for them.

I have pulled a line from this song to use many times on some key people when they'd come to me with their bullshit 'angst' and problems fitting in. "Be yourself BY yourself. Stay away from me."
And there were many times I didn't use it that I should have or really wanted to.

This also used to be Rob Van Dam's (RVD's) theme music at one time back in ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling).

Anywho, read the lyrics. Odds are you either know people like that or you are one yourself. The later just may be the disappointing truth.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

-=The Prynce



Comments:
I love this song = )  



Random Liberal Bumper Sticker Phrase*:

Buttons

  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Get Firefox!
  • Top100bloggers.com

Search Google!

Currently Viewing:




Get Firefox!