<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

'Girl Watcher' by The O'Kaysions 
'Girl Watcher'
by The O'Kaysions


[Chorus:]
I'm a girl watcher, I'm a girl watcher...
Watchin' girls go by, hey, my my
I'm a girl watcher, I'm a girl watcher...
Here comes one now

I was just a boy when I threw away my toys
And found a new pastime to dwell on
Whenever I detects them there of the other sex
I play the game I do so well on

[Chorus]

Mumble something tell my my, but you do look swell
Could you please walk a little slower
Wonder if you know that you're putting on a show
Could you please walk a little closer

Again, another beach music song but that's not the biggest reason for my posting it, really. The real reason is because it is one of my favorite pastimes, lol. And it is pretty easy to do down here even this time of year when there are so few people down here (few in relation to the 'season').

Its a really 'fun' sort of song, though. Its very upbeat and just... I dunno... Good. :-P

Anywho, maybe I'll post something less beach music-like in the near future. Things are still a bit confusing around here to think too hard about what I'm posting and feeling and thinking and things.

-=The Prynce



Comments:
Hey man i am enjoying your beach music posts,i love this blog its awesome,hey i am gonna borrow your idea,for a minute this is a song from the disney cartoon hercules,its called i won't say i'm in love,it is kind of right there as far as my present situtation.I really don't want to say it,but i think i am and ,if shes not,well you know what i mean. anyway here it is.

oh you should replace man with woman of course lol
[Meg:]
If there's a prize for rotten judgement
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that!

[Muses:] Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
He's the Earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden
Honey, we can see right through you
Girl, ya can't conceal it
We know how ya feel and
Who you're thinking of

[Meg:]
No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no

[Muses:]
You swoon, you sigh
why deny it, uh-oh

[Meg:]
It's too cliche
I won't say I'm in love

I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming get a grip, girl
Unless you're dying to cry your heart out
Oh

[Muses:]
You keep on denying
Who you are and how you're feeling
Baby, we're not buying
Hon, we saw ya hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When ya gonna own up
That ya got, got, got it bad

[Meg:]
No chance, now way
I won't say it, no, no

[Muses:]
Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love

[Meg:]
This scene won't play,
I won't say I'm in love

[Muses:]
You're doin flips read our lips
You're in love

[Meg:]
You're way off base
I won't say it
Get off my case
I won't say it

[Muses:]
Girl, don't be proud
It's O.K. you're in love

[Meg:]
Oh
At least out loud,
I won't say I'm in love  



Random Liberal Bumper Sticker Phrase*:

Buttons

  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Get Firefox!
  • Top100bloggers.com

Search Google!

Currently Viewing:




Get Firefox!