<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

'Baba O'Riley' by The Who 
'Baba O'Riley'
by The Who


Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals
I get my back into my livin'
I don't need to fight to prove I'm right
I don't need to be forgiven
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Don't cry, don't raise your eye
It's only teenage wasteland...yeah...

Sally take my hand, we'll travel south cross land
Put out the fire, and don't look past my shoulder
The exodus is here, the happy ones are near
Let's get together, before we get much older

Teenage wasteland
It's only teenage wasteland
Teenage wasteland
Oh, yeah
Teenage wasteland
They're all wasted!

Overall, I would say this song is in my top ten songs of all time. Its simply incredible.

But before I get to the song itself I need to state that I'm actually posting this song the same night as my 2/1/06 post as I didn't have a chance to post last night as the phone line at the hotel we're living in has been tied up because there are only two lines to both buildings and others also have computers so... yeah.
But presently, I'm posting on Shannon's dad's laptop 'cause he's got a wireless card and there are a fair amount of hotspots on Ocean Blvd. and the like. Given, the signal is shit here in this old ass concrete building, but its OK if you're in the right place in the room.
We're hoping to get a wireless card for Shannon's desktop ASAP, too. Maybe then we'll have more regular web access.

Anywho, this song is pretty much about being a teenager in a shit sort of point in your life. But as a teen, who doesn't think life is shit?

Anywho, if you've never heard the song, find a way to do so. Its great. And read the lyrics. They're great.

-=The Prynce



Comments:


Random Liberal Bumper Sticker Phrase*:

Buttons

  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?
  • Get Firefox!
  • Top100bloggers.com

Search Google!

Currently Viewing:




Get Firefox!